Friday, March 02, 2007

Next stop...

This is The Ten Doctors, which was my most popular print at Gallifrey Con.
My next outing is a week tomorrow, at Darwen cricket club in Lancashire. It's a one day Doctor Who event hosted by Graham Groom. Guests in attendance will include David Howe, Sophie Aldred, stuart Fell and Lisa Bowerman. Also on hand will be The Hyde Fundraisers, with their Doctor Who monsters. There will be talks, screenings of Doctor Who episodes and autograph signings, also a design a monster competition.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was one of the folks that bought that lovely print at Gallifrey One, and now I'm saving up for some custom work. I hope that you come back next year. I may have enough money by then.

-Elisa
www.watchingdrwho.com

Carolyn Edwards said...

Thanks for your lovely comment, Elisa. See you next year! :)