Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Oncoming Storm

The Oncoming Storm event was fun, if very hot! It was well attended and my stall did good business, though I'm aware I could do with more and better stock! Saw most of the guests wandering past to the Green Room. Many of my friends from 'The Lords of Time' were there and we had a little reunion. Popped out at lunch-time for a breather and came across a couple from the Medieval fair, walking round the shopping centre, introducing people to their four pet rats! I couldn't resist a handle, I like rats. Well, domesticated ones anyway. Unfortunately my cats would like them too, so I can never have one as a pet!
In the evening, after the event, the organisers arranged a showing of that night's Doctor Who episode 'Blink', in the little in house cinema. What a (scary)treat!
Three hours' drive home, munching melted chocolates to keep me awake!

No comments: